|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
UNIMAID 3rd Batch Admission List (2020/2021) | Third Batch
UNIMAID 3rd Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Academy session | UNIMAID Third Batch Admission List • UNIMAID Admission List
We Are Using this Medium to Inform You That University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Third Batch Admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is ready but yet to be released online on the school portal.
UNIMAID Third Batch Admission List
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) during the 2020/2021 academic session that the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University are out.
Admitted students should make sure they accept/reject their admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check UNIMAID 3rd Batch Admission List
As at the time of this update, candidates can only check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal or JAMB Admission Portal via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Very soon the admission list will be available on the school portal. When it comes out, we will update this page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMAID 3rd batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"