CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
Here is the full and the correct guide for all candidates who wish to do Jamb change of course or institution but don’t know how to do it. This guide will lead you to do your change of course or institution correctly without doing any mistake on it.
Jamb Change of Institution and Course Form
Why Candidates Apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution
There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:
LOW JAMB SCORE: After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is admission screening exercise and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university of technology, Minna who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.
INCOMPLETE O”LEVEL RESULTS: In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.
MISTAKES DURING REGISTRATION: Was there a mistake while filling your registration by either you or the business/cyber cafe? With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.
OTHER CHALLENGE: These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent’s suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.
N/B: Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change to a course relating to your UTME Subject combination. To know if the course you want to change to aligns with your UTME subject combination, visit our online JAMB brochure by Clicking Here
All JAMB candidate who made mistakes while filling form online are to note that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
1. Names Correction (Correction can only be done once) 2. Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once) 3. Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once) 4. UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once) 5. State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once) 6. Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once) 7. Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments) NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Jamb Correction of data
INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION ON JAMB PORTAL
SEE HOW I AM EARNING UP TO $8 (₦7,000) DAILY with this Legit Crypto Auto Trading Investment Company: This Crypto Company help me to trade and make profit for me no matter the market conditions....... CLICK HERE.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.