How to make N350000 before Dec 24 (Promo End by Dec 24) click here
This is How to Print Out Jamb Admission Letter.
Join Pi Network today and mine Pi Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin easily on your phone click here
I believe you are here to know the procedure to follow, on how to print out joint admission matriculation board letter.
This is the full 10 step by steps on how to print your Admission Letter after accepting your JAMB Admission letter.
How to Print Out Jamb Admission Letter
To print out your JAMB Admission Letter, please follow this simple 10 steps below;
1. Goto or Click https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
Then you will see a image that looks exactly like this.
use your email address and password to login.
If you already have an account before, continue with this next step
2. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
3. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the Home page.
4. Once you select the service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
5. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
6. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID will be required.
7. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
8. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after your payment.
9. Then Click on the Continue button.
10. Once your payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following info to access your result:
a. Select your Year of Exam
b. Fill in your JAMB Registration Number.
See : Jamb cut-off mark
After entering the information correctly, you can now print your JAMB Admission letter.
SUMMARY on How to Print Jamb Admission Letter
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.