This is a site where you will be inform of Uniabuja Utme Admission Form 2019/2020 and the guidelines to apply for the UniAbuja Post Utme Form.
Latest Update: Has University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) 2019/2020 Post Utme/Direct Entry Form? Yes, UNIABUJA post utme/direct form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. However, you can also check Uniabuja Cut Off mark to know if you eligible for your chosen course.
Check and read about Uniabuja 2019/2020 Post Utme Form Info below;
This is to inform you all University of Abuja Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is out.👇👇👇
This is to inform you all that University of Abuja Form for 2019/2020 is fully out.👇👇👇
As we promise to let you know, immediately UNIABUJA post Utme form comes out. We are happily to inform you that the awaiting UNIABUJA Post Utme Screening Form is finally out.
You can now read below 👇 to find more information on how to apply for UNIABUJA Post Utme form for 2019/2020 to know how to apply for it and know more about the closing date and the price.
UNIABUJA Post Utme Admission Form 2019/2020 is finally out, you can join our WhatsApp group below to meet more aspirants like you.
UNIABUJA POST UTME ADMISSION FORM WHATSAPP GROUP™ ∆£ 👇👇👇
To meet people like you and ask questions you are confusing about there etc.
GROUP IS FULL CHECK BACK LATER
Uniabuja Utme Admission Form
(University of Abuja) Uniabuja Post Utme Admission Form for 2019/2020 out. 👇
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Registration for UNIABUJA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise begins on 1st August, 2018 and ends on 7th September, 2018
See 80 Post Utme English Past Questions and Answers that you should read
Don’t miss this free Post Utme Current affairs Past Questions and Answers
VERY IMPORTANT: Uniabuja School Fees
Check 👉 UniAbuja Cut-Off Mark
UNIABUJA UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2019 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2019 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact [email protected]
Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
UNIABUJA POST UTME ADMISSION FORM WHATSAPP GROUP™ ∆£👇👇👇
GROUP IS FULL CHECK BACK LATER
How much is University of Abuja Utme Screening Form
Uniabuja screening form price for 2019/2020 is out.
University of Abuja Post Utme Screening Closing Date?
Uniabuja post Utme Screening Form (Uniabuja Post Utme Form is out. Price N2000
NOTE: Here is the only place where you can get information on when Uniabuja Post Utme Admission form comes out quick.