I can teach you a real way to become millionaire... Just believe and JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUPIt's free.. I am not requesting money from you.. Only for the patience one. If you can't have patience, don't join pls.
This is all Post Utme current affairs past questions and answers for all Post Utme Aspirants.
After your registration on the school portal, the most important Step to take is to get ready for the school Utme/Screening exam so that you can satisfy their wishes. Not doing so, you may loose your Admission for that year and sit at home again for another year while all your mate are in schools, and while some has already graduate in school.
Aschoolz.com team has finally tried their best to help you with the most accurate current affairs past questions and answers in GREEEN colour on this page.
6. Victoria is the capital city of (A) Somalia (B) Morocco (C) Seychelles (D) Burundi (E) Lesotho
7. The Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is (A) Prof. Dalhatu Musdapher (B) Prof. Pat Utomi (C) Prof. Epiphany Azinge (D) Justice Nikki Tobi (E) Prof. (Mrs) Bolanle Awe
8. Centre of Unity is to Abuja as State of Hospitality is to (A) Rivers (B) Cross River (C) Katsina (D) Nassarawa (E) Sokoto
9. The capital of Uruguay is (A) Bangkok (B) Montevideo (C) Bern (D) Manila (E) Uru
10. The Governor of Anambra State is (A) Mr. Peter Obi (B) Owelle Rochas Okorocha (C) Peter Odili (D) Chris Ngige (E) Mr. Charles Adams
11. ____ was the Chief Justice of Nigeria between 1995 and 2006 (A) Justice Idris Lagbo Kutigi (B) Justice Mohammad Lawal Uwais (C) Justice George Sodeinde Sowemimo (D) Justice Salihu Modibo Alfa Belgore (E) Justice Mohammed Bello This past Questions was uploaded on www.aschoolz.com
12. The current Secretary-General of the United Nations is from (A) United Kingdom (B) South Korea (C) Ghana (D) South Africa (E) Ukraine
13. The capital of Iran is (A) Iranian (B) Dublin (C) Baghdad (D) Teheran (E) Budapest
14. The full meaning of UEFA is (A) Union of European Federation Associations (B) United European Football Associations (C) Union of European Football Associations (D) United English Football Associations (E) Union of English Football Associations
15. Nelson Mandela was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in (A) 1992 (B) 1993 (C) 1994 (D) 1995 (E) 1996
16. Ibeno Beach is in (A) Lagos State (B) Cross River State (C) Akwa Ibom State (D) Taraba State (E) Niger State
17. The June 12 Presidential election was annulled by President Ibrahim Babangida on (A) June 12 1993 (B) June 14 1993 (C) June 18 1993 (D) June 23 1993 (E) June 27 1993
19. The full meaning of OECD is (A) Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (B) Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (C) Organization of Economic Community and Development (D) Organization for Economic Community and Development (E) Order of the Economic Community and Development
20. Paparada Square is in (A) Ilorin (B) Lokoja (C) Kaduna (D) Lagos (E) Sokoto
21. The former Eastern Region was proclaimed a sovereign nation, Biafra by Odumegu Ojukwu on (A) May 30, 1967 (B) June 15, 1966 (C) April 6, 1968 (D) January 10, 1965 (E) April 21, 1969
22. Obantas “statue is located in (A) Abeokuta (B) Ibadan (C) Ogbomoso (D) Ilorin (E) Ijebu Ode
23. The Kruger National Park is in (A) South Africa (B) Tunisia (C) Cameroon (D) Poland (E) U.S.
38. The Secretary-General of the United Nations between 1972 and 1981 was (A) Javier Perez de Cuellar (B) Alger Hiss (C) Kofi Annan (D) Kurt Waldheim (E) Ahmed Salim
39. Ken Saro-Wiwa and eight others were executed in (A) 1994 (B) 1995 (C) 1996 (D) 1997 (D) 1998
40. Gombe State belongs to the ____ geo-political zone in Nigeria (A) South East (B) South West (C) North Central (D) North East (E) North West
41. Albert Lutuli was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in (A) 1960 (B) 1970 (C) 1947 (D) 1909 (E) 1934
42. Ronald Reagan, the former US President, was a (A) Democrat (B) Republican (C) Democratic-Republican (D) Federalist (E) Whig
43. The full meaning of UEFA is (A) Union of European Federation Associations (B) United European Football Associations (C) Union of European Football Associations This past Questions was uploaded on www.aschoolz.com (D) United English Football Associations (E) Union of English Football Associations
44. Gurara Falls can be located in (A) Niger State (B) Anambra State (C) Imo State (D) Edo State (E) Adamawa State
45. Obudu Cattle Ranch is in (A) River State (B) Cross River State (C) Bayelsa State (D) Akwa Ibom State (E) Delta State
46. Alau Dam and Alan Lake are located in (A) Calabar (B) Warri (C) Okitipupa (D) Maiduguri (E) Ebonyi
47. The National Security Adviser is (A) Gen. Andrew Owoeye Azazi (rtd) (B) Col. Sambo Dasuki (C) Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau (D) Col. Kayode Are (E) Lt. Gen. James Morgan
48. Maseru is the capital city of (A) Mauritius (B) Rwanda (C) Lesotho (D) Tunisia (E) Gambia
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc