Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form for 2019/2020 is out.
This is to inform you that University of Abuja is now selling the application form into the following undergraduate Degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
UNIABUJA SALES OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS FOR ADMISSION INTO DEGREE PROGRAMMES BY DISTANCE LEARNING FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
University of Abuja UNIABUJA) Distance Learning Admission Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate Degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
Faculty of Management Sciences in Uniabuja
- Department of Business Administration
B. Sc. Business Administration
- Department of Public Administration
B. Sc. Public Administration
- Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Social Science in Uniabuja
- Department of Economics
B. Sc. Economics
- Department of Political Science
B. Sc. Political Science
- Department of Sociology
B. Sc. Sociology
Uniabuja Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English and mathematics in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
- All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Duration and Mode of Study
- All Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through On-line Course Delivery, Multi-media Resources, Audio-Visual Materials (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
Uniabuja Method of Application
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit: www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on DISTANCE LEARNING
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicants PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN“, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
Uniabuja Distance Learning Application Fee
- Application forms would be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000) only through REMITA platform. Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
- Sales of Admission Forms Shall commence on Wednesday 30th October, 2019.