This is a site where you will be inform of Noun Post Utme Screening Form
NOUN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, NOUN Post UTME Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform you all that NOUN Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is yet out.👇👇👇
But we Promise to let you know, immediately NOUN post Utme form comes out.
To know quickly, All you need to do right now is to BOOKMARK this site in your browser and Check back later
But you can also read below 👇 to find more information on how to apply for National Open University of Nigeria Post Screening form of last year to keep yourself alert and update.
NOUN Post Utme Screening Form
(National Open University of Nigeria) Noun Post Utme Admission Form for 2019/2020 is yet out. 👇
Candidates who chose National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose NOUN as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
NOUN Screening Date
The National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) 2019 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2019, be updated.
NOUN Admission Cut off mark 2019
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the NOUN Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose NOUN as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for NOUN Post UTME 2019
Visit the official website at www.nou.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Visit the University website www.nou.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Noun Form Price
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
NOUN Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from
Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
NOUN Screening Requirements 2019
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 NOUN Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
NOTE: Here is the only place where you can get information on when NOUN Post Utme Admission form comes out quick.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.