|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
Igbinedion University 2019/2020 Admission Requirements
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
This is the Admission Requirements of Igbinedion University Okada Edo State. Igbinedion University 2019/2020 Admission Requirements For Utme and Direct Entry Students.
|IMPORTANT: Don't Miss This Investment Platform That Have Been Sustaining Me Since All These Day's - CLICK TO KNOW ABOUT IT - (I'm Making $31/#2300 Daily)|
Igbinedion University, Okada is the first private university in Nigeria, established in 1999. The University is located at Okada, headquarters of Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo state. Founded 1999.
Igbinedion University 2019/2020 Admission Requirements
If you desire to actualize your creative genius, to become a National and Global Leader, to learn in a serene, secular, diverse and focused environment under the tutelage of some of the brightest and best lecturers and mentors; have 5 O’ Level credits, or A’ Level papers, approved Diploma or first degree.
For Direct Entry admission, you need to register for JAMB.
Igbinedion University Admission Requirements
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDUAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Igbinedion University UTME Requirements
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
SEE HOW I AM EARNING UP TO $75 (₦62,000) DAILY with this Legit Crypto Auto Trading Bot: This Crypto Bot help me to trade and make profit for me no matter the market conditions....... CLICK HERE.
In addition, for students seeking transfer from another institution of higher degree of learning to Igbinedion University, Okada, an official copy of Academic Transcript is required.
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply
Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More about our online application instructions is available on our online application portal
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
Fees and Finances
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations, please click here
In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"