IMSU Post Utme Admission Form
(IMSU Post Utme Admission Form) The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. IMSU Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is out
IMSU Direct Entry Form/IMSU Post Utme Screening Form
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
IMSU will start accepting application for the 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise on 1st July, 2019.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e–tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2019.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019.
How much is IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2019?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
IMSU Duration of the Aptitude Test
Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 NOUN Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
IMSU Post UTME Form DEADLINE
IMSU Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2019.
When Will IMSU 2019 Admission List Comes Out?
Always check here for that: IMSU Admission List
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.