Yeah, Facebook account is easy to get hacked by hackers and if you’ve already verified your pi network account with your facebook account, I will advise you to follow this step I want to share with you here to secure your Facebook account and your Pi Account.
When you verify your Pi Network Account with your Facebook account and your Facebook account get hacked by hackers, they can easily login into your Pi Account and move all your assets in your Pi wallet away without you notice.
So, just read this instructions below and follow the steps by step to secure your Facebook account for hackers.
2. Click on the three lines at the top right corner of your Facebook homepage
3. Scroll down and locate Settings
4. Click Settings locate Password and Security then click
5. Locate Two factor Authentication and click
6. Enter your Facebook password to continue
7. Select the option of Text message to your Facebook registered number to receive a code whenever a stranger is trying to access your Facebook account from unknown Location or Browser
8. Confirm your Selection and the 2 Factor Authentication will be turned On for you.
9. To confirm if the 2FA is On, close the App and reopen,then repeat the same process and when you get to Two factor Authentication,you will see “On” written In front of it.
By this,you have already Secure your Facebook and Your Pi account from getting hacked by Scammers incase you happened to be one of those who signed up their Pi Network with Facebook or Verify Facebook alone including those who signed up with both options.
Secure your Facebook and Stay Safe.* Happy mining Everyone ⚡⚡
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO HELP US TO SHARE THIS POST TO OTHERS BY USING THE SHARING BUTTON BELOW.
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc