I can teach you a real way to become millionaire... Just believe and JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUPIt's free.. I am not requesting money from you.. Only for the patience one. If you can't have patience, don't join pls.
These are the list of all motivational quotes for entrepreneur we have on this page.
1. Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s.
“What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”
2. Golda Meir, fourth Prime Minister of Israel.
“Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
3. Socrates, a founder of western philosophy.
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
5. Daniel Pink, motivational author.
“Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.”
6. Oprah Winfrey, media proprietor.
“Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.”
7. Larry Ellison, founder of Oracle Corporation.
“When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.”
8. Jill Konrath, speaker, author and thought leader.
“I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”
10. Eleanor Roosevelt, known as “First Lady of the World” for her human rights advocacy.
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
11. Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the civil rights movement.
“If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
12. Mark Cuban, owner of Landmark Theaters and chairman of AXS TV.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.”
13. Charles Darwin, naturalist, geologist and biologist.
“It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change.”
14. Walter Disney, founder of the Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
15. David Brinkley, newscaster for NBC and ABC.
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
16. Irene Rosenfeld, chairwoman and chief executive officer of Mondel?z International.
“I talk a lot about taking risks, and then I follow that up very quickly by saying, ‘Take prudent risks.’”
17. Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter.
“Make every detail perfect, and limit the number of details to perfect.”
18. Lakshmi Mittal, chairman & CEO of ArcelorMittal
“ Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.”
19. Marissa Mayer, president & CEO of Yahoo!
“If you can push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking a risk, really amazing things can happen.”
20. Michael Dell, founder of Dell.
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.”
21. Omini Abiodun Michael.
To become A Successful Entrepreneur is to focus entrepreneur.
22. Omini Abiodun Michael.
A fearing risk taker entrepreneur, is a backward planning entrepreneur.
To become A Successful Entrepreneur is to focus entrepreneur
Are these Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneur Success Good? If Yes, Why Don’t you Help Us to Share it with your friends and family by using the Sharing Button Below.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO HELP US TO SHARE THIS POST TO OTHERS BY USING THE SHARING BUTTON BELOW.
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc