|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
How to Become Wealthy | How to Create Wealth: 5 Good Ways
How to Become Wealth in 2020.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
There are big high rate of unemployment and poor people all around the world which do not know how to become wealthy in life.
In this technology age I can still see many people suffering and don’t know how to make money online.
Before we go further on how to become wealthy please just take your time out of it this notes below:
Let take a look into Alinko Dangote and Mark Zuckerberg Wealthy foundation life.
How to Become Wealthy.
Let come back to our topic where I will tell you 4 ways to create a wealth in life.
SEE HOW I AM EARNING UP TO $75 (₦62,000) DAILY with this Legit Crypto Auto Trading Bot: This Crypto Bot help me to trade and make profit for me no matter the market conditions....... CLICK HERE.
Learn a Skill or Polish Your Talents
Before everything else, it is very important to have something to offer the world, in the form of marketable skills. You can either learn new skills or improve on the marketable talents you already have.
There are dozens of credible websites where you can learn online. Some are free, others are premium. They all cover a wide range of topics including Design, Web & App Development, Business, IT & Software, Personal Development, Marketing, Photography, Music, Video Production, etc.
Aside from the goofy clips, there are millions of extremely useful tutorial videos on YouTube, created by companies and individuals, that are eager to share skills with you. All the video tutorials are completely free-of-charge.
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
You only need a good internet connection and a skill for searching, to find the best tutorials. Eventually, you would notice the best Youtube channels that cover the subject matter you are interested in. You can subscribe to these channels and enable notification, so you are automatically notified of new videos.
This is another free platform. It offers Free courses designed specifically for interactive study via the web. It has a massive inventory of university-grade online courses. It is lead by American universities: MIT, Harvard, and Berkeley.
Other Learning Platforms
Premium learning platforms: these are not free. You would need to pay. They offer knowledge using different payment models. While some require a monthly subscription, others allow you to buy each tutorial. Examples of these platforms are:
- Lynda – this is a subscription-based learning platform that is now owned by the business social network, Linkedin.
- Udemy – with over 80,000 courses & tutorials, Udemy delivers online courses that cover many topics and interests. The fees vary and they regularly offer steep discounts.
- Udacity – This platform offers a hybrid model. It provides free online courses along with a range of certification options for a fee.
Make Money Freelancing
Freelancing is a model that allows you to work on a project-by-project basis, without being permanently committed by a specific employer. You would have the benefit of being able to choose your clients as well as flexible working hours. The flexibility makes it a popular means to make money as a student or as an intentional way of life.
The skills that are popular with freelancing are:
- Graphics Design: you can design logos, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Web Design / Development: you design and/or develop web sites or apps.
- Social Media management: you can manage the social media profile/accounts for small businesses
- Blogging: you can write articles or blog posts for others.
There are several freelancing websites out there. The popular ones include:
- Hubstaff Talent
This is just like any other job, except it is carried remotely. This is quite common, especially in developed countries.
Some tasks are easy to carry out remotely and so a lot of full-time jobs are available online.
Websites where you can signup to find full-time or part-time online jobs
- freeeup.com: it specializes in digital marketing jobs
- outsourcely.com: it supports full-time, part-time and even freelance jobs
Part-Time Online Jobs
This would be relevant where you already have a full-time regular job but wish to supplement your income with extra cash. Some companies and individuals are happy to hire on a part-time basis, based on their own requirements. They would usually allow you to work remotely from your home or a workspace.
Running a Business Online in Nigeria
Where you have some business management acumen in addition to the relevant skills you can offer, running a business online might be a good idea.
Running a business can be the most challenging of the means to make money online, but it can also be the most rewarding when done right. Importantly, you need bankable business ideas, to succeed.
Depending on how big you wish to scale, you need to hire other people. This can also be done online. Your entire staff can work remotely over the Internet.
It is an excellent idea to register the business with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria and then open a business bank account that goes with the business. You need to create Email Addresses and create a Website for your online business to be effective. Social Media accounts can also help with reaching your target market.
You can make money online by running your own business, from activities including:
- blogging: you can start and run a blog to make money if you have good writing skills. You can monetize your blog for income using Google Adsense or dozens of other ad networks. This can be challenging considering this area is getting saturated but the right niche can give you a massive edge.
- supporting SMEs: you can offer services that Small-scale and Medium-scale Enterprises need, where you have the training and skills. Examples include Accounting, Web Design, etc.
- affiliate marketing: you can sign-up as an affiliate to big merchants and then market their products/services for commissions.
- app development: the smartphone industry keeps growing. Businesses create smartphone apps in other to tap into this industry to serve their customers better. You can set up a business to offer app development.
- digital marketing: this would include Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing, Social Media marketing and every other activity that would help with marketing a business online.
Any of the methods suggested in this article are very viable means of making money legally in Nigeria. We cannot suggest any illegal activity.
Anyone can make money online in Nigeria. Students, unemployed, under-employed or anyone else who wishes to make extra income on the side. The angle for students is that freelancing can be very flexible when managed properly. A student can work online during break or outside study hours.
Nothing worthwhile comes easy. With a bit of fortune, you may be able to make make money speedily sometimes but a wealth that lasts usually takes time to build. Thus, a lot of hard and smart work is required.
It is possible to make money without a startup capital or investment. This would be applicable where you already have some marketable skills that can easily be converted into useful income. The word that comes to mind again is Freelancing.
While a lot of freelancing work can result in daily income, payouts are usually done on a monthly basis. Ad networks like Google Adsense for example, only pay-out monthly.
You can make money either by investing in Bitcoin with the hope that it would gain massive value in future, or you can trade in the retail exchange of bitcoins for a profit.
Getting rich is one thing, overnight is another. The two hardly come together. Getting rich usually takes a lot of hard, smart and persistent work. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon and one of the richest billionaires in the world is quoted as saying “All overnight success takes about 10 years.”
- How can I be a millionaire?
- What jobs do millionaires have?
- How can I get rich in 10 years?
- How can I become a millionaire in one day?
- How can I become a millionaire in 2 days?
- How can I get rich in one day?
- What’s the fastest way to make a million dollars?
- how to become wealthy
- how to get wealth
- how to become wealthy in 5 years
- how to become a wealth manager
- how to become wealth manager
- how to become wealthy fast
- how to become wealth manager
- how to become Wealth
- how to become wealth management advisor
- how to become wealth advisor
- how to become wealth manager in india
- How to create wealth
- how to create wealth investing in real estate
- how to create a wealth
- how to create generational wealth
- how to create wealth investing in real estate pdf
- how to create wealth without money
- how to create wealth in real estate
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"