Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
How to Create YouTube Channel in 2020 | 2021.
Do you want to create a YouTube channel name for your business or do you want to make money online with your video, all you need to do is to create YouTube account and then create your YouTube channel, then start publishing video on your YouTube channel.
how to create a youtube channel, how to create youtube channel, how to create youtube channel and make money, how to create youtube channel for business, how to create youtube channel art, how to create youtube business channel, how to create youtube channel name, how to create youtube account.
Don’t worry, in this article, I will get you cover up with everything you need to create your YouTube Account and Channel.
First of all, to be able to create a YouTube channel, you will need a YouTube account. But to be able to published video on YouTube, you will need to create your own YouTube channel.
If you are just wanting to watch some videos, learn a few things, listen to some music or having YouTube account is what you’ll need. If you plan on really getting into YouTube and want to add your own videos then you’ll need a YouTube Channel for that.
Now that you know the difference between YouTube account and YouTube channel, let’s get started on how to create YouTube account first (if you don’t have before).
The first step here is to create a Google account, you can use an existing Google account, creating a new one specifically for your YouTube channel is the best option if you’re sharing access with others.
- Enter your first name
- Last name
- Username (example) [email protected]
- Click on Next.
Now the next step is to create a YouTube account.
The Sign Up link is at the top-right of the page. This link takes you to the Create Your YouTube Account page.
2. Enter your e-mail address and a password.
You must enter a valid e-mail address to register.
3. Fill in the Re-type Password and Username fields.
It’s a good idea to jot down your username and password in case you forget it.
4. In the Location drop-down list, select the country where you live.
Check out the rest from the list and make sure you select your location (Country).
5. Enter your postal code.
This is required only for citizens of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
6. Click to select your gender and enter your date of birth.
Why your date of birth? Because YouTube is very specific in its terms of service that it doesn’t consider itself to be a site that is appropriate for anybody under the age of 13, and it doesn’t allow anybody under that age to register an account.
7. Type the characters (letters and numbers) from the colored box into the Word Verification field.
YouTube wants to confirm that you’re an actual human being and not a computer program creating false registrations. If you can’t read the characters, click the New Image link next to the box to view a different image and color scheme.
8. Check or uncheck the next box with the unwieldy name: Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address.
This gives you some control over who sees your videos.
You don’t need a law degree to understand this “fine print.”
If you leave any fields empty or if you choose a username that’s taken already, YouTube refreshes the page with red warning notes identifying the fields that need to be corrected before you can register.
Now, that you have creat your YouTube account, your next step is to create your YouTube channel.
What is the Difference between a YouTube Account and Channel
If you are just wanting to watch some videos, learn a few things, listen to some music or having YouTube account is what you’ll need. If you plan on really getting into YouTube and want to add your own videos and also make money online then you’ll need a YouTube Channel for that.
After you have create a YouTube account to be able to comment on YouTube video and also publish your own YouTube video online for the world to wash, you will need to create YouTube channel for your business.
1. Go to YouTube and sign in
Head over to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page:
Then log in using the Google Account you’d like your channel to be associated with:
2. Head over to your YouTube settings
In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then the ‘Settings’ cog icon.
3. Create your channel
Under your settings, you’ll see the option that were writing “Create a channel,” click on the link “Create a Channel”:
Use Business or Other Name
On the next page, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel using a business or other name. For this example, we’ll choose the business option:
Name Your Channel
Now, it’s time to name your channel and select a category. The channel options available include:
- Product or Brand
- Company Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
After you have Name your YouTube channel, then click on the box below to agree with the “page terms”.
A new Google+ page will be created for your brand. That’s all
Congratulations! You’ve just created a new YouTube channel.
now that you have create your YouTube channel, to make your YouTube channel unique you will need to create a YouTube Chanel art. YouTube channel art is like that cover photo you have on your Facebook aside your main photo. The YouTube channel art is one of the things that people will use to recognise your channel on YouTube.
Best YouTube channel art size
Below are the recommended YouTube channel art size and YouTube Chanel icon size you should use.
- For Channel Art – According to YouTube, the ideal dimension for channel art is 2560 X 1440 px and the minimum dimension is 2048 X 1152 px. Maintain a safe area of at least 1546 X 423 px for text and logos. But don’t go over 2560 X 423 px if you want to make sure that everything is visible. In addition, your image file should be no larger than 6MB.
- For Channel Icon – YouTube recommends that you maintain 800 X 800 px dimensions. It should be a square or round image and should be able to render at 98 X 98 px. You can use JPG, BMP, GIF, or PNG files, but not animated GIFs. In addition, you cannot use any images that contain nudity, artwork, celebrities, or copyrighted images.
First, click on the “Customise Channel” button to access all the channel customisation options.
On the next page, you’ll have the option to change various aspects of your channel including your channel art, icon, and description.
When uploading your channel art, YouTube will give you a preview of how it will look on different devices. You can make adjustments to get the optimal fit that looks great on every screen.
After that fill in your YouTube channel description so that people can know what your journey is all about.
after you have create your YouTube channel finish, anytime you are publishing a new video don’t forget these additional YouTube optimisation tips here. Make sure you always use them.
- Use relevant keywords in your video titles and descriptions to increase visibility in search engines. This doesn’t just help you gain more visibility in YouTube search but also increases your chances of getting discovered through Google search.
- Create unique and relevant thumbnails for your videos to immediately capture the attention of your audience. The goal is to get them to click, so having an eye-catching thumbnail is an excellent way to accomplish this goal.
- Add relevant tags to your videos to increase their chances of showing up in relevant search results.
- Create video transcripts and captions so that YouTube can crawl your videos more easily. This will also enhance user experience, as it can help the hearing impaired understand your video content.
- Add a channel trailer to give a visual teaser of what your channel is all about. Keep it no longer than a minute to avoid losing people’s attention.
Now that you have know how to create a YouTube account and YouTube channel and also how to customise your YouTube channel at and Icon and I believe you also know how to optimise your YouTube channel, your next step might be how to make money on your YouTube channel.