EKSU Admission List for 2019/2020 is out.
This is to inform you that Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is finally Out (Eksu Admission List).
We are using this medium to inform all candidates who purchased the Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Session and have seen their EKSU post utme result that the Admission List for 2019/2020 session is now available both on JAMB portal and on EKSU school portal.
How to check EKSU Admission List on EKSU Admission Portal.
- Go to EKSU admission portal, via: https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided. If you have forgotten your password, click on FORGET PASSWORD to reset your password.
- Click on LOGIN and proceed to check your admission status.
- If admitted you will see your picture, name and admitted on your Screen.
- If admitted please proceed to pay you acceptance fee and other necessary fees. — Check EKSU Acceptance fee
- If yet to be offered admission, you might see a red dot or not admitted.
Check ALSO: EKSU School fees
EKSU Admission List on jamb Caps portal.
How to Check EKSU Admission List on Jamb Portal site.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
NOTICE TO EKSU ASPIRANTS:
- Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB Portal are advised to accept and print their JAMB Admission Letter. Please note that those who do not adhere to the instruction would not have final approval and subsequent uploading on EKSU portal.
- Have you forgotten your username and password or seeing invalid email and password?
1. Make sure you are using the correct username and password.
2. CLICK HERE to change your password. Enter the email you used during the post utme registration. PS: Make sure you can access your email you used during the registration.
- Candidates who were seeing Admission in Progress on JAMB Portal can now login to the JAMB portal and recheck their admission status. We have confirmed that some candidates whose status indicated AIP have changed to Congratulations. If you check and you still saw AIP on Not Admitted, don’t worry the list will be released gradually and hopefully you will gain admission.
- The Admission in Progress on EKSU Portal again signifies that they will release the list soon
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’level result on JAMB portal are advised to hurry and upload it as soon as they can.
RECOMMENDED: How to check if your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Finally, we recommend all eksu aspirants to keep their eyes on JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval page and accept/reject new course.
The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is a place where JAMB tells you that your First Choice Institution want to transfer you from your program / course of preference to another program / course. You can only accept/reject new course if the school wants to change you to another department. — How to Accept/Reject Admission on Jamb Cap Portal.
Important: Check EKSU Acceptance fee
Check ALSO: EKSU School fees
Few Questions and Answers Concerning EKSU.
NEW: Are you trying to login to EKSU Portal but seeing “invalid email and password”? Then read what Thomas Narid has to say:
Anyone that is seeing “invalid email and password” is probably using a mobile phone and auto-complete is ON, so hit the delete button to delete a space that’s after the mail address and log in. I had the same problem when trying to create account but eventually got to know that.
Thomas Narid cares.
Thanks Thomas Narid for sharing!
What Thomas is trying to say is when you visit EKSU portal and see your username and password already in their respective columns, just delete the email and type it again, then login. That simple!
Have you done the above and still facing difficulty? Then read what Olamide’s advice:
Good morning,for everyone having issues logging in and re setting password I.e it says email address does not exist/it is invalid when you wanted to reset, its most definitely because you registered on the old portal.You need to create a new account on eksu’s new portal
Your email address and password will be asked for. Note it down (I used the same one for the previous portal by the way) and use it to log in later on after your re registration.
Thanks Olamide for sharing.
To re-validate your registration on EKSU new portal via admission.eksu.edu.ng/signup, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and search your records. Then create an account on the new portal.
Have you tied the two solutions any still did not work? Then consider doing what Olurebi Adeola suggested.
If you are trying to login ur email and is saying invalid email and password.. Why not try another browser like chrome I think it works.
Thanks Olurebi, for sharing
Congratulations (in advance) to all the candidates that will make it to EKSU First batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to respond as soon as we can.
Check School Whose Admission List are Out here. Or you can use Our Search box below to search for anything you want.