How to Check O’level Result on Jamb Cap Portal.
Following the directives from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
It’s therefore essential that candidates Upload their O’level result on JAMB CAPS Portal.
In this page, we will show you how to check if your O’level (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) is on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to check if your O’level Result has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal
Using Mobile Phone
- Step One: Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
- Step Two: At the top right of your screen, click the three dot (as displayed in the image below)
- Step three: Click on “Desktop site” (as indicated in the image below)
- Step four: Login with your username and password.
- Step Five: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step Six: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step Seven: You should then click on check admission status,
- Step Eight: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step Nine: Then click on My O’level
- Step Ten: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step Eleven: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
Using Desktop Computer / Laptop
- Step 1: Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
- Step 2: Login in with your username(e-mail) and password.
- Step 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step 4: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step 5: You should then click on check admission status,
- Step 6: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step 7: Then click on My O’level
- Step 8: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step 9: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
FAQ on Uploading O’level Result on JAMB CAPS PortalIs Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result Compulsory
Yes it is Compulsory, as it is one of the requirement to gain admission this year.I Checked My Result but I didn’t See my Exam Number. Please what should I do?
No need to worry as its not a problem. According to JAMB Support, it will be updated.When is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result to JAMB Portal Going to End?
As stated by JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB portal. All applicant are to be notified that the deadline will be schedule by the institution itself.Can someone who has used a result during registration replace the result with another one
Yes, it is possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.I’m on the issue of my examination number, all were intact except for the number, I hope it is not a problem or does that mean I have to re upload again
It is not a problem. Just ignore it.Is JAMB Re-uploading of NECO or WAEC result for everybody.
It is compulsory if you used awaiting result during the UTME RegistrationI tried checking mine but saw YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE THIS SERVICE. Why
Lately some candidates started seeing this message when they try checking the result on JAMB Portal. The best solution is checking back later. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. It will be resolved!!!I have uploaded my O’level Result but I am still seeing AR. Why?
If you are sure you have uploaded your result but still seeing ‘AR’ or its equivalent, then you should check back after few weeks. By then JAMB must have updated the CAPS.
If problem persist, please revisit the JAMB CBT Center and tell them to delete previous result and re-upload it. It should reflect immediately.
Also Check Everything Concerning Jamb Here from A-Z
Follow Us on