Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
UNICAL Merit Admission List for 2019/2020.
We are using this medium to inform you that University of Calabar, UNICAL 1st Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out and available online.
UNICAL Admission List.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the merit admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) as released UNICAL Admission list for 2019/2020 session.
UNICAL merit admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes offered by the university.
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How To Check UNICAL Merit Admission List.
To Check UNICAL First Batch Admission List, simply follow the instructions below;
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
UNICAL Acceptance fee.
Successful Admitted Students should make a payment for the acceptance of their admission — UNICAL Acceptance Fees
UNICAL School fees.
After you have make a payment for your unical acceptance fee, the next process to do is to pay your school fees — UNICAL School Fees.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.