This is to inform you that PLASU Utme Screening Form is out. We are using this medium to inform you that Plateau State University, Bokkos Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is out.
Plateau State University, Bakkos (PLASU) Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 Session is out, price N2000.00
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications, that the University will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session from Wednesday, 2nd October to Friday, 1st November, 2019.
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Utme Screening Form/DE
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2019/2020 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
How much is Plateau State University Utme Screening Form
Plasu utme screening form price for 2019/2020 is out. Price N2000.00
Plateau State University Post Utme Screening Closing Date?
PLASU Utme Screening Form (Plasu Post Utme Form is yet to be announced, Check back later.
NOTE: Here is the only place where you can get information on when PLASU Post Utme Admission form comes out quick.