KASU Admission List for (2019/2020) is Out.
KASU Admission List – We are using this medium to inform all Candidates that participate in Kaduna State University (KASU), that Kasu 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List is Out. Candidates can now check their kasu admission list both on jamb portal and on the school portal now.
This to inform all Candidates that participate in Kaduna State University (KASU), that Kasu 1st Batch Admission List and Kasu 2nd Batch Admission List is Out.
The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the 1st and 2nd batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Successfully admitted are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
KASU Acceptance Fees
After Kaduna State University has Offered You Admission, your first step is to go and pay for your KASU Acceptance fees as quick as possible or else you might loose the Admission Offered to you – KASU Acceptance Fees
KASU School Fees
After Kaduna State University has Offered You Admission, your second step is to go and pay for your KASU School fees – KASU School Fees.