HOW TO CRAM BOOK AND REMEMBER – HOW TO CRAM BOOK TO PASS UPCOMING EXAM’S
HOW TO CRAM BOOK AND REMEMBER
Firstly, if you want to know how to cram books very well, you need to know what cram means and what cramming mean also.
What is Cram
Cram is to fill (something) by force with more than it can easily hold.
What is Cramming
Cramming can also be called mugging or swotting. It mean to study with the determination. It is the practice of working intensively to absorb large volumes of informational material in short amount of time. Cramming things is often done by students in preparation for upcoming exams, especially just before they are due. Cramming can be so helpful in an unexpected test or exam in the school.
Who is a Crammer
a person or school that prepares pupils for an examination, esp pupils who have already failed that examination. A Crammer is someone who read books or heard of something and store them fast into his/her (Brain) for future use.
Now I hope you now know what cram, cramming and a crammer his?.
It is a good thing for a student to know “how to read and understand what he or she read, so as well it is very important for student to know how to cram books very well.
If you wish to succeed in school, you need to know “how to read and understand” and “how to cram book”, most especially if you wish to become a great future leader, you need to read & understand and also cramming a lot in your study.
What are the benefit of cramming?
Cramming is very important in our life, most especially student in school really need to know how to cram book so has to help them succeed in their respective academy. Now,these are the benefits of cramming.
Cramming help us in times of emergency test, assignment or examination in the school.
If help you store large amount of information within short period of time.
Cramming help you to pass the particular course you study for an exam.
How to Cram Book Very Well and Steady
As a student, if you want to cram book, just follow these few steps.
1. First of all, find a cool calm surrounding that is noiseless.
2. Sit on a comfortable chair with your back rest on the chair
3. Take your book, read and scan the most vital information in the book, then take a new note book and jot out/write out all the important information you read read and scan on it.
4. Take a deep breath.
5. Make sure, you take away everything or anything that may be troubling your mind away.
6. [For exam] Find an exam past questions relate to the subject or courses you are reading and solve all the questions on a note-book and take a deep breath again and start cramming in a question and answer method.
7. Make sure you are not hungry when cramming.
ALSO READ: HOW TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ
I HOPE THIS ARTICLE HELP YOU.
HOW TO CRAM BOOK AND REMEMBERFollow Us on