How to build homemade transformer
Human ability to create different tech has upgrade more than before since year 1945. We create different technology from home using different techniques from our brain and get the right answers to what we are looking for.
Do you want to make your own electricity? Then you’re at the right place cause in this article I will be showing you step-by-step guide to making your own generator.
A generator is simply a device that converts mechanical energy (itself derived from coal, oil, natural gas, wind, water, nuclear reactions or other sources) into electrical energy. Here, we describe how to use readily available materials to make a simple generator. Although it will only be powerful enough to light a small torch bulb, it works on the same basic principles as the power station generators that supply domestic electricity.
Everyday what we hear Nigerians shouting is all about the problems of electricity in their house and mostly the community at large. However a lot of Nigerians had resulted to buying a mini generators for their daily consumptions.
In this article I will teach you how you can use copper wire and plug to lighten your bulb everyday.
Why this Self-made Electricity power is more effective than a generator
(1) It’s not costly
(2) It’s easy to set up
(3) It doesn’t cause any hazard
(4) It can run for over 1 year nonstop.
(5) It doesn’t cause pollution.
Continue reading if you want to know the details!
(1) two plugs of the same size
(2) a copper wire
(2) a glue
(4) a flat wooden plyboard
(5) a Lamp holder
(6) soldering iron
Procedures to be free from darkness in your house
Stet by step procedures
(1) Get your plugs and place the plywood on the ground or flat surface, and then use your glue to hold the two plugs on the board.
(2) Use the copper wire to make a ring shape by rapping it over a biro, just like I have done in the picture below.
(3) Once you’re done with the coiling then, sold it to the plug.
(4) Now, all you have to do is to get your lamp holder and connect the other terminal of the plug to it just like I did in the picture below.
(5) For the best result I will encourage you to use a big magnet cause the bigger it is, the better for you. After you have your magnet, then place the magnet in between the two plugs making it to touch the two sides of the plugs, as shown below.
Note this can enable you to charge your phone, power bulb, use other appliances with 220V or below. To put it off, just remove the magnet and the light will go off.
However if it stops working just buy another plug and reconnect. Thanks for reading.
Please I will implore you not to be stingy, share this useful article with everyone around you and let us all enjoy this opportunity. With this, you are safe from darkness forever
CRYPTOTABBROWSER Install this App and start mining Bitcoin free on your Phone/Laptop without draining battery - CLICK HERE