Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
Fepoda Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is HERE
This is to inform all applicants that choose federal polytechnic idah has their first and second choice, that Fepoda post Utme Screening Date for 2019/2020 will Commence on 9th and 10th of August, 2019.
And the Closing Date for Registration is on 8th of August 2019.
The federal polytechnic idah 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise To Hold On 9th And 10th Of August 2019. Closing Date For Registration Is On 8th Of Agust 2019.
Fepoda Post Utme Screening Form [Federal Polytechnic Idah Utme Screening Date]
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019/2020 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
Fepoda Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is Out.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Auchi poly post Utme Screening Date Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
FEPODA FORM CLOSING DATE 2019 AND SCREENING EXERCISE
- Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 10:59 p.m. on Thursday 8th August, 2019.
- Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening in two batches as follows:
Federal Polytechnic Idah Screening Date – Fepoda Post Utme Screening Date
- Friday 09/August/2019 – Candidates from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 10/August/2019 –Candidates from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form on-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.