Delta State Poly Post Utme Admission Form – [ DESPO Post Utme Admission Form ]
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session [ND Full-Time] is out. Delta State Poly Post Utme Screening form for 2019/2020 is out. Price N2,000.
Despo Post Utme Admission form
Delta State Poly Post Utme Admission Form
This is to inform you Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) post utme screening form for the 2019/2020 session is finally out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Eligibility. [Delta State Poly Post Utme Screening form Eligibility]
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and scored 140 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
|SEE ALSO: Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) ND Part-Time Form.|
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form.
Follow the procedure below to apply for DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019 while the Post-UTME is Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th October,2019 as scheduled below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019
School of Applied Sciences & Technology
i. Science Laboratory * Technology
ii. Computer Science
School of Engineering
i. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Welding & Fabrication Technology
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &
School of Business Studies
ii. Business Administration &Management
iii. Banking & Finance
iv. Mass Communication
v. Office Technology & Management
Despo Post Utme Screening Form Price?
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) post utme screening form price is N2,000 exclude bank charges.
Despo Post Utme Screening Form Closing Date(s)?
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019
Despo Post Utme Screening Date(s)?
Despo Post-UTME Screening Exercise is Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th October,2019