STAND A CHANCE TODAY TO WIN N2MILLION BEFORE 14TH OF NOVEMBER
Do you want to become rich and famous?
THEN, Check Out these 8 legit ways to make money online with your phone, computer 👉👉 Click Here
Bolanle Ninalowo Biography, Background, Age, height, wife, Children etc.
Biography of Bolanle Ninalowo | Bolanle Ninalowo was born on May 7, 1980 in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria. He was born as the second child of eight children, and spent the first 15 years of his life in Nigeria. Thereafter, he relocated to Chicago, USA and spent another 15 years.
Here are some facts you didn’t know about the Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo.
Bolanle Ninalowo Early Life
Bolanle Ninalowo was born on May 7, 1980 in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria. He was born as the second child of eight children, and spent the first 15 years of his life in Nigeria. Thereafter, he relocated to Chicago, USA and spent another 15 years.
In USA, Bolanle attended DeVry University and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Subsequently, he bagged a Master’s in Marketing at the Keller Graduate School Management, USA.
Bolanle Ninalowo Career
After school, Ninalowo worked in the banking sector. Later on, he worked as an accountant at General Growth Properties, Chicago. After some time, he returned to Nigeria and worked with Guaranty Trust Bank.
After a while, he took interest in the growing Nollywood industry and ventured into the industry by producing his debut movie, Rebirth(2010). The movie created awareness on HIV and the stigma faced by those living with the disease. Rebirth premiered in several cities in America and got him an award of Nollywood Revelation of the Year.
Following the premiere of Rebirth, Ninalowo decided to venture into other businesses because Rebirth was not a commercial success. However, luck soon shone on him, as he began receiving invitations to take up roles in 2014.
Today, he is a successful Yoruba and English films actor and have starred in What’s Within, Ordinary People, Desperate Baby Mama, Barrister Seliat, and the most popular, Picture Perfect, e.t.c..
He has also worked with some big wigs in the industry such as Sola Sobowale, Emem Isong, Regina Daniels, Jide Kosoko, Desmond Elliot, Muyiwa Ademola, Bolaji Amusan (Mr Latin) e.t.c
He has starred in numerous films, some of which includes;
- What’s Within, 2014
- Ordinary People, 2014
- Desperate Baby Mama, 2015
- Spotlight, 2015
- Road to Yesterday, 2015
- 3 Is Company, 2015
- Dark, 2015
- Husbands of Lagos (TV Series, 2015-present)
- Miscellaneous, 2016
- Shoot to Kill, 2016
- Wife for Rent, 2016
- Picture Perfect, 2016
- The Personal Assistant, 2017
- The Patient, 2017
- Dagger, 2017
- Tiwa’s Baggage, 2017
- The Bunglers, 2017
- American Boy, 2017
- A Fire in the Rain, 2017
- My Wife and I, 2017
- Last Affair, 2017
- Side Chicks, 2017
- 30 Years A Virgin, 2017
- Purple but not Purple, 2017
- Tesho: The Crossover, 2017
- Unveil, 2017
- The Devil and The Red Sea, 2017
- Tangled Web, 2017
- Next Door Nuisance, 2018
- Body of Evidence, 2018
- Binta Kolonko, 2018
- Wounded Heart of a King, 2018
- Ghetto Bread, 2018
- Divorce? Not Allowed, 2018
- Wrong Kind of War, 2018
- The Other Wife, 2018
- Bipolar (Amodi), 2018
- Black Men Rock, 2018
- Night Bus to Lagos, 2019
- Coming From Insanity, 2019
- Ratnik, 2019
- Barrister Seliat, 2019
- The Enemy I Know, 2019
Bolanle Ninalowo Personal Life
Ninalowo is married to Bunmi. The union is blessed with two children, Aliyah and Morakinyo.
Bolanle Ninalowo Businesses And Investments
Bolanle Ninalowo is an entrepreneur. According to him, he came to Nigeria for business. But, he soon realized that you need to be influential to make it fast in the entrepreneurial journey. So, he ventured into the entertainment industry to clear his path.
He once had a record label, Diesel Music which he shut down to focus on his acting career. Also, he runs a car dealership company, a family business bequeathed to him and his siblings.
Additionally, Bolanle owns a perfume brand. And recently, he partnered with Ninos Global Technology, a UK-based Nigeria-owned technology company. The company produces kid’s tablets, headphones, school apps, and other tech devices for children and youths.
Equally, he is a brand ambassador to a couple of companies like Baileys, Jagaban Distillers, DNJ Properties/ Investment ltd and many more.
Primarily, Bolanle regards acting as a business and is constantly working towards being a successful business tycoon in Nigeria.
Bolanle Ninalowo Wife Name
Who is bolanle Ninalowo wife and what is her name?
Bolanle Ninalowo Wife Name is Bunmi Ninalowo
Bolanle Ninalowo marriage was a successful with two children son and a daughter, name: Aliyah Ninalowo and Morakinyo Ninalowo
Bolanle Ninalowo Age
Bolanle Ninalowo was born on May 7, 1980 (40 years old) in 2020
Bolanle Ninalowo Height
The Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo was
When Did Bolanle Ninalowo Started acting film?
The Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo start his career in the movie industry in 2010.
Awards And Recognition
Ninalowo has been nominated for many award in 2019 such as Pink Awards Actor of the Year, Africa Choice Awards e.t.c.
ALSO CHECK-OUT: Bolanle Ninalowo Net Worth
Some of the awards currently in his possession include;
- Revelation of the Year, Best of Nollywood Award, 2010
- Best Supporting Actor of the Year ‘English’, City People Movie Award, 2017
- The Best Actor in a Leading Role ‘English‘ Picture Perfect’ Best of Nollywood Awards (BON), 2017
- Best Actor of the Year ‘English’ City People Movie Award, 2018
- Best Actor of the Year ‘English’, City People Movie Award, 2018
11 of Bolanle Ninalowo Quotes
1. “I give my time and attention to positive vibes only, so I honestly don’t even acknowledge the negative talks.”
2. “The second greatest gift a man possess after the gift of life is that of having good parents.”
3. “You will have to piss off a lot of people when you start doing what’s best for you, Piss them off on purpose.”
4. “Just because it’s stormy sometimes doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine.”
5. “Set your sights high. – Make your dreams big, exciting and undeniable. They’re the ones that will push you forward.”
6. “Whatever is beyond your reach right now will not always be beyond your reach. Keep going. Diligence and perseverance will get you there.”
7. “To benefit from something, you have to be a part of its growing process.”
8. “What people think of me differs, but when I think of myself, I think of the result of my life and what I do.”
9. “The key to success lies in our hands because we decide our own fate.”
10. “Success in Nigeria is largely about who you know. Many people have great ideas in this country but if they don’t have solid backing, they would find themselves going nowhere.”
11. “We are not victims of circumstances, but our decision.”
Which Bank Did Bolanle Ninalowo work in Before?
Bolanle Ninalowo work with Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) before becoming a Nollywood Actor.