This is to inform you that Bayero 2019/2020 Admission List is yet out.
But to get inform immediately Bayero Admission List for 2019/2020 comes out, all you need to do right now is to BOOKMARK this website into your phone/system BROWSER and always check back later for update.
Bayero University Kano Admission List for 2019/2020 is yet out. But will be out soon.
Bayero 2019/2020 Admission List coming out soon.
You can also check/read how to check Bayero Admission List for 2018/2019 session to keep yourself update in how to check Bayero Admission List below 👇👇👇
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check BUK Admission List.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
- Screening commences on Monday 12th November, 2018 and ends Friday 7th December, 2018
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session