Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
Basug Registration Details And Documents | Bauchi State University: BASUG Undergraduate Registration Procedure for 2019/2020.
Basug Undergraduate Registration Procedure Details And Documents | Bauchi State University Gadau, BASUG wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
The Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
Basug Undergraduate Registration Procedure.
Consequent upon this therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of N1000 acceptance fee.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
ALSO CHECK: Basug Physical Screening Exercise.
BASUG Registration Procedure.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of BASUG website for detailed steps on how to register.
The registration will continue up to Wednesday, 15th January 2020. All students are therefore requested to register on or before the end date.
Any student who fails to register withing the stipulated period will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the University.