This is how to get started with Auchi poly Clearance Payment Procedure
Auchi Poly Clearance Payment Procedure
This is to inform all newly admitted students that Management has approved the following procedure for both clearance payment and of Auchipoly administrative charges with effect from the 2018/2019 academic session of Auchi poly.
PART 1: CLEARANCE/ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION (DEPARTMENTAL & ONLINE)
- New students check their admission status online on the E-Notice Board from the polytechnic website (auchipoly.edu.ng) from PDF links. Or from the portal www.auchipoly-online.com.
- Then proceed to the department where admitted and FIRST do their departmental clearance.
- Students then Login to the morning portal (www.auchipoly-online.com) to accept their admission using their Auchi Polytechnic application number (e.g EEE/ND1718/99999 OR EEE/HND1718/99999) as their username and password
- Click Accept admission and fill the Eligibility form with their O’level results then submit it online also to do online clearance.
- For new HND students, All Auchi Polytechnic ND returnees MUST ensure they type the last 5 digits of their ND Matriculation Number when requested during the acceptance stage. If any Matriculation Number clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
- Having accepted the admission offer online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number. Candidates must ensure that their Matriculation Number tallies with their departments. If not sure they can see the HOD or MIS.
- Also students are to ensure they print out copies of their Notification of Admission (Admission Letter).
PART 2: PAYMENT OF ADMIN CHARGES AND ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Login to the portal (auchipoly-online.com) now with their matriculation number and sign up as a new user
- Click Generate RRR payment invoice (Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative charges together
- Take the RRR invoice to any bank and make payments or pay via the Internet (mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic TSA (Treasury Single Account).
- The bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
- Note that NO PAYMENTS ARE DONE THROUGH REMITA.NET. Any student who makes payments there CANNOT PROCEED with Online Registration.
PART 3: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION (Old and New Students)
- Login with your matriculation number again and verify if Remita has authorised your payment.
- On the student’s portal page that is opened Click on Register for 2017/18 session
- Complete the Course Registration form with all necessary and correct details
- Click Submit and print out 2 copies of the Course Registration form.
Please, be guided.
Auchi poly Clearance and Payment Procedure