CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
This is to inform you all Adeyemi College of Education Form for 2019/2020 is fully out.👇👇👇
As we promise to let you know, immediately ATBU post Utme form comes out. We are happily to inform you that the awaiting ATBU Post Utme Screening Form is finally out.
You can now read below 👇 to find more information on how to apply for Adeyemi College of Education Screening form for 2019/2020 to know how to apply for it and know more about the closing date and the price.
ATBU Post Utme Admission Form 2019/2020 is finally out, you can join our WhatsApp group below to meet more aspirants like you.
ATBU Post Utme Admission Form
(Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)) ATBU Post Utme Screening Form for 2019/2020 is out. [APPLY NOW]👇
ATBU Post Utme Screening Form
This is to inform the general public that the management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has announced its screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligibility For ATBU Post Utme Screening Form
ATBU Cut off mark is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
Candidates that have applied to other Institutions and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Go to the ATBU post UTME screening portal via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
(1) Candidates are to generate the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
(2) Upload your recent passport size photograph.
(3) Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
(4) Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification (i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
(5) The Portal will remain open from 5th to 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
(6) The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
NOTE For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later. Thank you.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of ATBU Post UTME Screening form will end on the 18th of August, 2019.