How to make N350000 before Dec 24 (Promo End by Dec 24) click here
How do other African countries view Nigeria?.
How do other African countries view Nigeria | According to what one Kenya man says Online on Quora forum, he say something Concerning Nigerians in these 10 Ways, 1. Nigerians are (NOT) loud, 2. Their music is sweet, 3. Very industrious, 4. They’re smart, 5.Their pidgin accent, 6. Fashion, 7. Beard Gang, 8. Literature, 9. Nollywood and 10. Lagos. Read below to see all what he says about Nige
Join Pi Network today and mine Pi Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin easily on your phone click here
I’ve learnt and lived with some 5 Nigerians in my study in campus and this is what I can deduce from them:
How Do Other African Countries View Nigeria?.
I’m a Kenyan. I’ve learnt and lived with some 5 Nigerians in my study in campus and this is what I can deduce from them:
- Nigerians are (NOT) loud. I don’t know if it’s their boldness that speaks volumes but whenever they talk, it’s kind of an argument yet it’s just a conversation they’re having. (Individual differences count a lot. You may have met 5 Nigerians who are loud but that isn’t a Nigerian thing. It is a personal trait).
- Their music is sweet. The afro-fusion genre is quickly recognizable and easy to dance along.
- Very industrious. They’re notorious conmen on the Internet. Besides that vice, they’re great entrepreneurial persons in Africa.
- They’re smart. Most of the learned people in Africa are from Nigeria. Undoubtedly, that can be attributed to their huge population. I mean, 182 Million people!
- Their pidgin accent. Alongside Ghanaians and some Cameroonians, they speak some horrible and disgusting English. It’s sometimes not easily understood. No hard feelings but I just hate that accent. It’s nauseating.
- Fashion. I envy their sense of fashion. It’s unique, African and has the identity of the Nigerians. I guess that also gives them a dose of their known bragging rights and flattery.
- Beard Gang. Majority of Nigerian men are bearded. Genes may be? I guess right. Their women are also well endowed. I mean, which man on earth dislikes well-endowed ladies? Negligible.
- Literature. Most of the novels I love hail from Nigerian authors and novelists. Talk of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Chimamanda Adichie, Cyprian Ekwensi and many more.
- Nollywood. I hate their films but I must give credits to their hardwork in the industry. I hate the films because of the background sound tracks which are disturbing and regular characters. I mean, can’t they polish new characters? We’re fed up with Patience Ozwokwo.
- Lagos. That city is more than overpopulated. Damn.
These are what this Kenyan citizen who lives in Nigeria says about Nigerians.
So, what is your own saying concerninig Nigerians? Just drop it in the comments box below.