UNIZIK 2nd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020.
LATEST UPDATE: We are using this medium to inform all candidates who participated in UNIZIK Post UTME Screening and have seen their result that the UNIZIK 2nd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is out.
How to Check UNIZIK Second Batch Admission List.
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
In a Picture Description
To check if you have been offered provisional admission at UNIZIK, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official admission checking portal of the institution.
The official website of the institution is my.unizik.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘Admission Status’
You can find it just below the ‘Welcome to Myunizik Portal’ message.
The options include Pre-science, Diploma, Undergraduate (Regular), Undergraduate (C.E.P), and Postgraduate.
You can find your reg number on either your registration or result slip.
5. Click on ‘Next’
After that, wait for the network to fetch your admission status.
After completing the steps above, you’ll receive a notification from the network telling you whether or not you have been offered provisional admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How to check your UNIZIK admission status on JAMB CAPS
To check if you have been offered provisional admission by Nnamdi Azikiwe University on CAPS:
Step 1. visit http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/ using your computer or mobile phone (a smartphone preferably).
Step 2. Enter your JAMB username and password and, thereafter, click on login.
Step 3. Click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status’.
Step 4. Select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number.
Step 5. Click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
Thereafter, you’ll see a notification telling you whether or not you have gained admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
What to do after Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers you admission
- visit JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission. But you must first O’level result (that’s if you haven’t done that before). See how to upload O’level on CAPS.
- Thereafter, you must visit the school portal to pay the acceptance fee. To do that, log on to the portal, print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit any bank near you and request to make payment for the Unizik acceptance fee using Remita.