UCC Undergraduate Admission Form
University of Cape Coast (UCC) Undergraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 is OUT.
UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
This is to inform the public that University of Cape Coast Undergraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academy Year is OUT.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for admission into undergraduate programmes of the University of Cape Coast for the 2019/2020 academic year. Persons who will be writing WASSCE this year (AWAITING 2019 WASSCE RESULTS) can also apply. Applicants are to buy scratch cards which will enable them to apply online. The scratch cards are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – POSTAL ORDER)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS:
Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
International Applicants – USD$120.00
International applicants and Ghanaian applicants abroad can make payment by VISA Card and have their Scratch Card PIN sent to their e-mail addresses to enable them to complete their applications online.
The deadlines for the sale of Application scratch cards and the submission of completed application forms are Friday, 10th May, 2019 and Friday, 17th May,2019 respectively.
Recommended: UCC Undergraduate Admission Form requirements
Applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh then go to Admissions and click on Apply Nowfor further instructions. Alternatively, applicants should visit www.uccghanaportal.com and proceed with the application.
All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope: (a) application reference number (b) full name (c) postal address (d) first choice programme and (e) application category which should be one of the following: SSSCE/WASSCE or Post-Diploma or Post First Degree or OTHER (to be specified by applicant).
Applicants are advised to read application instructions as well as the contents of the admissions brochure very carefully before completing the online application form. Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
Recommended: ucc distance learning admission forms