UATH Post Nursing School form
UATH Post Nursing School Form
Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Requirements.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission into Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission.
1. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using the process stated below:
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE:
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
- Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number.
- Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together.
- Proceed to to fill the application form.
TO FILL-IN THE FORM ONLINE:
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Entrance Exam & Interview.
- Thursday / 23RD May, 2019 – Written examination
- Friday / 24TH May, 2019 – Oral examination
Venue: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
Time: 9:00am Each Day
- Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
CRYPTOTABBROWSER Install this App and start mining Bitcoin free on your Phone/Laptop without draining battery - CLICK HERE