Sokoto State University Admission List | SSU Admission List for 2019/2020.
We are using this medium to inform you that Sokoto State University (SSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out. The management of Sokoto State University has released SSU first batch Admission List, which is also know as SSU merit Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SSU admission list is now available online.
How to Check SSU Admission List.
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
This to inform candidates whose courses/programmes have been changed are advised to login to the JAMB website (http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../) immediately for the new programme changed Profile and accept the change.
The steps are as follows:
- Login with your email and password.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Click on the ‘Access My CAPS’ Button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval’.
- Click ‘Accept’ Button to accept the change of Course/Programme.
Once a candidate accepts, he/she could be able to print his/her JAMB Admission Letter with the new Course/Programme. Otherwise, the candidate stands to lose the admission.
Affected candidates are, therefore, advised to take note and comply accordingly please.
All enquiries should be directed to Academic Secretary, [email protected]
How to Check Sokoto State University Admission Status on Jamb Checking Portal.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to SSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Also Check: SSU Second Batch Admission list.
Follow Us on