I can teach you a real way to become millionaire... Just believe and JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUPIt's free.. I am not requesting money from you.. Only for the patience one. If you can't have patience, don't join pls.
June 15, 2020
HomeNewsSeven things you probably didn’t know about Ibidun Ighodalo
Seven things you probably didn’t know about Ibidun Ighodalo
Her enthusiasm, creativity and years of event planning experience cemented her status as the most innovative planner, and endeared her to people.
Seven facts about Ibidun Ighodalo
Here are few facts to know about ibidIb ighodalo:
1. Mrs Ighodalo won the Miss Lux title over a decade ago.
2. Ibidun got married to Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of the Trinity Church House on February 16, 2007.
3. She once revealed her infertility challenge and the several IVF procedures she did during her lifetime.
4. Ibidun and Pastor Ituah have two children together.
She is the founder of the Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation.
5. Her company, Elizabeth R, decorates Lagos during Christmas/Festive seasons. During Fashola’s tenure in 2007, she was given the arduous task of beautifying Lagos. She was once adjudged the Queen of decorations.
6. Ibidun also handled most of society’s top notch events in a career spanning over a decade (She founded Elizabeth R in 2003 as a public relations and events company).
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc