NDA Postgraduate Admission List for 2019/2020 is Out.
The management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the list of candidates admitted into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is as shown hereunder.
NDA Postgraduate Admission List
You may also check: crutech acceptance fee procedure
NDA Merit Admission List.
To check your NDA merit Admission List, Click on the view list down here.
NDA Second Batch Admission List
Nigerian Defense Academy postgraduate 2nd batch Admission List is yet Out……
NDA Third Batch Admission List
Nigerian Defense Academy postgraduate 3rd batch Admission List is yet Out……
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna.
- Pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Four Brown Stockings
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- Every selected candidate must come along with Branded Laptop Computer minimum of core i3,4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2.1GHz Processor
- Selected candidate must come with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- All successful candidate will be subjected to Toxicology (Drug) Test on resumption. Failing the test will be automatic disqualification.
AschoolZ team Congratulate all the candidates that made it to NDA postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NDA Postgraduate Admission List