|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
LASU Post Utme Admission Form/DE Form (2020/2021)
LASU Post Utme Admission Form for 2020/2021.
This is to inform you all that Oduduwa University of Nigeria Post Utme Screening Form/DE Form for 2020/2021 is yet out.👇👇👇
To know quickly, All you need to do right now is to BOOKMARK this site in your browser and Check back later Or provide Us with your Email details here to receive the Update
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (200 Level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
LASU Degree Courses
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Music & Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Peace Studies
– Arabic Education
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
– Common/Civil Law
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
|– Public Administration|
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– B.Sc. Mass Communication
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
|– Medicine & Surgery|
– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– B.Sc. Transport
|– Mechanical Engineering|
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is not ACCEPTABLE.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on SUBMIT – This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
3. On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
4. Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment). Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Channels of Payment:
Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment [s] with any of the following options:
- Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
- Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
- Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- You can confirm your successful payment via: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates.
- CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2020 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point Grading System is as follows:
O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Sixteen  days, Thursday, 1st August to Friday, 16th August 2019 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected] .
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorised to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
About LASU Post Utme Admission Form.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
When is LASU Post Utme Screening Form Coming Out?
When Lagos State University, LASU Post Utme Screening Form Come’s Out, we will let you know immediately, just keep on checking for our Update. CLICK HERE to receive Our the Update in your Email.
Is LASU Post Utme Form 2020 Out?
NO, Lagos State University, LASU Post Utme Admission form 2020 is yet Out.
How Much is LASU Post Utme Screening Form 2020?
We are going to tell you the amount of LASU Post Utme Admission Form price for the 2020/2021 Academic Session as soon as the form come’s Out.
Very Important: List of all Schools Whose Admission form are Out.
When is LASU Post Utme Screening Form Closing Date?
LASU Post Utme Admission Form Deadline date will be announced here as soon as the form come’s Out.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO HELP US TO SHARE THIS POST TO OTHERS BY USING THE SHARING BUTTON BELOW.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"