Lasu New Students Screening Date
Lasu New Students Screening Date
Lagos State University (LASU) New intake Screening Date for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all successful Candidates offered Provisional Admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session in the Lagos State University and, have paid the NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY(N20,000.00) AND TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00)ONLY MEDICAL FEE that the Screening Exercise will commence from Friday, 1st March, 2019, and end on Friday, 8th March, 2019.
1.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
Successful Candidates offered Provisional Admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session in the University are hereby advised to report for the Central Screening Exercise to hold at the University Main Auditorium, Ojo between Friday, 1st March, 2019 and Friday, 8th March, 2019.
2.0 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Prospective Candidates should bring the following documents for the Screening Exercise:
- Four  recent passport photographs;
- Original and Four  copies of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NCE/Diploma/A’Level/NABTEB Certificates;
- New Scratch card to verify WAEC/NECO/GCE results online [2 scratch cards where 2 results are used for the admission]
NOTE: Only One  Sitting is allowed for Medicine and Dentistry
- Original and Four  copies of Birth Certificate;
- Original and Four  copies of JAMB Admission Letter;
- Original and Four  copies of JAMB Results;
- Original and Four  copies of IIVC certificate for Lagos Indigenes only;
- Original and Four  copies of a letter of undertaking;
- Original and Four  copies of evidence of payment of acceptance/other fees.
- Admission Screening Reports for clearance (download from www.lidc.lasu.edu.ng)
A customized Admission Screening Form will be given to each prospective student at the Screening Venue.
3.0 SCREENING STEPS:
(I) REPORT AT THE GROUP SITTING:
- Confirmation of Candidates’names on the approved Admission List.
- Issuance of Pre-printed Clearance Form.
- Presentation of Original Copies of Credentials for Screening to ensure that the Candidates satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
- Presentation of JAMB Notification of Results to ensure that the Candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 190 and has the required UTME Subject Combination.
- Issuance of Rejection Forms to Candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their documents.
- Validation of Notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB Results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two (2) years will NOT be accepted for Screening Exercise.
- Stamping and endorsement of the Student Clearance Form.
- Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance (IIVC) from students of Lagos State Origin.
- Candidates should come along with a Scratch Card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC, NABTEB for online verification of result.
(II) ICT OFFICER:
- Presentation of Original Copies of Credentials, Birth Certificates, Passport photographs and other relevant documents for Screening. This is to ensure that the Credentials conform with the information posted online.
- Ensure that the Candidates being screened are same with the one that registered for 2018/2019 LASU admission process.
- Ensure that the Original Certificate(s)/Statement(s) of Result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEBgrades tally with those posted online.
- Endorsement of 2018/2019 Clearance Form.
- B: Candidates are not required to pay money/cash to any individual/group of individuals, or transfer funds to any account. For further clarification, Candidates, Parents/Guardians and the General Public are to call the following help lines: 08023054348 or 08024392582.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS
Lasu New Students Screening DateFollow Us on