|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
How to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive or an attachment
How to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive or an attachment.
Google has released a new way on how to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive or an attachment from a mobile device and on a Computer.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
Email can do so much more than just sending simple messages. It can also help you share things like photos and videos with recipients.
If you want to send a video, you can do so by attaching a file either from your Google Drive or from the device that you’re using to access your email.
Here’s how to send a video through Gmail.
How to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive
1. Go to mail.google.com in a browser on your Mac or PC and log into your account, if needed.
2. Create or navigate to the email to which you wish to add your Google Drive video attachment.
3. Click the Google Drive symbol, located in the bottom toolbar of the email, between the “Insert emoji” and “Insert photo” icons.
4. Select the video you wish to add and click “Attachment” in the lower right corner, then hit “Insert.”
5. Click “Send.”
How to send a video through Gmail by uploading an attachment from a computer
Before you get started, be aware that videos sent as attachments on a computer or mobile device are subject to a size limitation of 25 MB.
1. Go into your Gmail account.
2. Compose your email as usual, then select “Attach files.”
3. Select your file and click “Open.”
SEE HOW I AM EARNING UP TO $75 (₦62,000) DAILY with this Legit Crypto Auto Trading Bot: This Crypto Bot help me to trade and make profit for me no matter the market conditions....... CLICK HERE.
4. Finish typing your email and hit “Send.”
How to send a video through Gmail by uploading an attachment from a mobile device
1. Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Compose your email as usual, then tap the paper clip icon at the upper right hand corner on an iPhone or select “Attach file” if using an Android.
3. Select your file (and tap “Choose” on an iPhone).
4. After finishing composing your email, hit “Send.”
Little About Gmail.
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"