STAND A CHANCE TODAY TO WIN N2MILLION BEFORE 14TH OF NOVEMBER
Do you want to become rich and famous?
THEN, Check Out these 8 legit ways to make money online with your phone, computer 👉👉 Click Here
How to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive or an attachment.
Google has released a new way on how to send a video through Gmail using Google Drive or an attachment from a mobile device and on a Computer.
Email can do so much more than just sending simple messages. It can also help you share things like photos and videos with recipients.
If you want to send a video, you can do so by attaching a file either from your Google Drive or from the device that you’re using to access your email.
Here’s how to send a video through Gmail.
1. Go to mail.google.com in a browser on your Mac or PC and log into your account, if needed.
2. Create or navigate to the email to which you wish to add your Google Drive video attachment.
3. Click the Google Drive symbol, located in the bottom toolbar of the email, between the “Insert emoji” and “Insert photo” icons.
4. Select the video you wish to add and click “Attachment” in the lower right corner, then hit “Insert.”
5. Click “Send.”
Before you get started, be aware that videos sent as attachments on a computer or mobile device are subject to a size limitation of 25 MB.
1. Go into your Gmail account.
2. Compose your email as usual, then select “Attach files.”
3. Select your file and click “Open.”
4. Finish typing your email and hit “Send.”
1. Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Compose your email as usual, then tap the paper clip icon at the upper right hand corner on an iPhone or select “Attach file” if using an Android.
3. Select your file (and tap “Choose” on an iPhone).
4. After finishing composing your email, hit “Send.”
Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.