Do you want to become rich and famous?
THEN, Check Out these 8 legit ways to make money online with your phone, computer 👉👉 Click Here
How to register and activate your Neco Account as a Registration Point. [How to register and activate Neco Account].
How to Do the National Examinations Council [NECO] Registration and Activation for 2020/2021.
How to Register and Activate Neco Account.
Register and Activate your Account as an Operator
As an Operator you’ll be required to Register and Activate your account before you can begin registering candidates for the Nov – Dec SSCE External Exams. After completion you’ll be referred to as a Registration Point, which enable candidates locate you from their online portal.
Follow the steps below to Register and Activate your Account as an Operator.
- Go to http://operators.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Register here located at the top right side of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided at the point of registration.
Activating your Account:
Once you’ve completed the registration process, you need to activate your account. You can do so by;
- Logging into your email, and look for a message from NECO which will contain your Verification Link.
- Open the message and Click on the Verification Link like so
- The link will open up a page where you’ll be requested to Create a New Password. Input your desired password and click on the Create Password Button. After which, you’ll be taken to the login page.
- You can now use your registered email and password to log in.
CHECK ALSO: How to Login to Neco Result Account
NB: Please note that the VERIFICATION LINK is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure to verify your account within the specified time.