CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
In this page, you shall know how to Open a new Payoneer Account, how to login to Payoneer Account, how to log out in your Payoneer account, how to send money using Payoneer account, How to receive money using Payoneer account, How to withdraw money from Payoneer account, How to withdraw money using Payoneer account And Everything you need to know about Payoneer etc.
Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital.
Payoneer was founded in 2005 with $2 million in seed funding from founder and then-CEO Yuval Tal and other private investors.
Account holders can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at points of sale. The company specializes in facilitating cross-border B2B payments. It provides cross-border transactions in 200 countries and territories and more than 150 local currencies, with its cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services.
Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world. It is also used by eCommerce marketplaces such as Rakuten, Walmart and Wish.com, freelance marketplaces such as Fiverr and Envato, and works with ad networks to connect these firms with publishers based outside of their headquartered country.
In the content creation space, Payoneer works with Getty Images, iStock, Pond5, and others as well as in the freelance marketplace.
Payoneer has a customer care team with 320 employees who support 4 million customers in 70 languages, operating in 150 different currencies.
In October 2019, the company launched a service aimed for small and medium sized businesses to send payments anywhere in the world quickly and cheaply.
Payoneer made it easy to create an account but anyone cannot just open a Payoneer account. Payoneer only make it’s account opening to anyone who is 18 year old and above.
To open a Payoneer Account, you need to sign up for Payoneer account. Below are the steps by step Payoneer Sign Up to create a new Payoneer account free.
Do you want to know how to earn $1000 in a week/month on your phone, then why don’t CLICK and check HERE
Payoneer Sign Up Guideline
NOTE: when you Sign Up for Payoneer Account through my Payoneer referring link, Payoneer are going to give you free $25 and also give me $25 for referring you to create a Payoneer Account using my referring link.
1. Go-to Payoneer account Registeration page by clicking HERE
You will see a page that looks exactly like the one below
2. Click on the “Sign Up & Earn $25”
Then you will see another page that looks exactly like this below
3. Click on “REGISTER” at the right corner of your Screening.
After that, you will see another page that look like the one below
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
4. Select the type of your business, either you are opening the Payoneer Account for Company or for your personal (Individual) use.
5. Then enter your name, Email (Gmail) address, Date of birth
If you don’t have an email (Gmail) address or you wish to open another Gmail account for your Payoneer Account, you can create one Here.
6. Then click on the “NEXT” button.
After you have successfully click on the next button, you will see another page like this one below
7. In the “Contact details” Register with the necessary things there by Selecting your Country, your address, city/town you live, postal/zip code of your the city (you can search the postal/zip code on Google) then,
8. Input your phone number to receive a verification code, then click send code.
A code will be sent to you within a minute, then input the code on and click Next.
9. Fill the Security Details
And input whatever you see in the Code below to the box and click Next.
You will now see another page exactly like the one below
11. Fill in the requirements and check the “I agree to the terms and conditions and the also check the I agree to the pricing and fees” box click on “SUBMIT” Button.
That’s all, congratulations you have successfully open a Payoneer Account. You can now start sending and receiving money using your Payoneer account.
How to Send money on Payoneer
Make a Payment enables you to pay your suppliers, contractors and business partners using your Payoneer balance – whether they have a Payoneer account or not. If they do have an account, it’s free! If they don’t have an account, you can either ask them to sign up or simply pay them anyway.
How to make a payment on Payoneer
Use received funds to pay suppliers, contractors, business partners and VAT
1. Sign into your Payoneer account
2. Select Make a Payment in the dropdown menu under Pay
3. Choose to make a payment to a recipient’s Payoneer balance or their bank account
4. Complete the form with the relevant details and click Pay
How to receive money on Payoneer
You can receive payment as soon as you have an Payoneer
How to Withdraw money on Payoneer
You can receive a payment in anywhere in the world as soon as you have an Payoneer Account link with your local bank account.
To withdraw money from your Payoneer account
Go-to your Payoneer Dashboard and click on Withdraw and fill in the necessary documents. Within a minute or an hour, you will receive your payment.
How to get Payoneer card.
The Payoneer cards is a great way to access and spend your earnings.
You’ll be able to order a Payoneer card once you receive payments of 30.00 USD (or equivalent) to your account.
Payoneer Account Login (Payoneer Login).
To login to your Payoneer Account, just follow the steps below
1. GOTO the Payoneer account login page
2. Enter your Payoneer email address and phone number
3. Enter your password
4. Click on login
Then, an OTP code will be sent to your email address and phone number you used to register for your Payoneer Account
5. Copy the code and paste it in the box you see on your Payoneer page.