I can teach you a real way to become millionaire... Just believe and JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUPIt's free.. I am not requesting money from you.. Only for the patience one. If you can't have patience, don't join pls.
April 3, 2019
HomeBlogExpert Tip’s on How to Identify Nigeria Scammer 20
Expert Tip’s on How to Identify Nigeria Scammer 20
In this article, I am going to teach you the expert tip’s on how to identify Nigeria Scammer from A-z.
I believe every one of you understand and know what the word SCAM mean. I believe you all know what it means to be victim of SCAMMED?.
I also believe you all know what SCAMMER mean and what they do for a living. If you don’t know what SCAM means, then that means, you have not been victim of SCAM once. But I know you have being hearing the word SCAM and SCAMMER.
WHAT DOES SCAM MEAN?
Scam is a word extracted from the word Scammer which is simply means “to defraud or embezzle something which is not yours by deceiving.
Nowadays Scammers are now all over the world.
DIFFERENT BETWEEN SCAM AND ROBB?
When someone lose money or property by deceiving from another person or people, that means the person has been scammed. But when something e.g money, car, phone, laptop e.t.c was collected from someone through the use of force (Coercion) that means the person has been ROBBED.
Now I hope you all know the meaning of Scammer, from this explanation you read here. If your answer is “NO“, then you need to re-read it again. But if your answer is “YES“, then you have to continue reading, to know what SCAMMER means.
WHAT DOES SCAMMER MEAN?
Scammer is a word used to refers to someone who scam people. For example : When someone scam you will call the person a Scammer but when someone Robb you, You will call the person a thief. Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria Scammers
POPULAR QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASKED ABOUT SCAMMERS
1. How do we identify scammers? 2. How did scammers operate? 3. In what way did scammer operate?
How do we identify scammer
To identify scammers is not just easy to know or identify them, because they operate in many ways, which cannot be mentioned or listed finish. But don’t worry I will highlight you some of their secret ways of operation.
The truth is that!!!
Scammer could be any of your relatives, brothers, sisters, mother, father, friends, nieces, Uncle or unknown persons. They can be person you trust most or hate. To know a scammer, you have to know how scammer operate and in what ways they operate.
HOW DID SCAMMER OPERATE?
Scammers operate in many ways has I said earlier. Some operate through dating site scam , company to people’s scam, students to students scam, Online scam, workers to company scam, company to company scam and workers to workers scam.
SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM
Social media is the first place, where scammer operate most. In this category, sometimes they are two to three in numbers or it could be only one person.
How to Identify Nigeria Scammer
COMPANY TO PEOPLE’S SCAM
This is the second, in which scammer operate. In this category, they are few, but they have many workers working with them. Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria Scammers
HOW DID SCAMMER OPERATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
As I said earlier, that Dating site is the first in my list. Scammers will go to any dating site and wrote on his or her status or send message someone, that he/she is looking for a good and adorable husband or wife. The scammer will never use his/her own picture, either they use a picture download on Instagram, twitter or on Facebook.
When their social media lover request for video calls, they will never do so. When their opposite lovers ask to meet or see them face to face, they will ask for transport or flight money from him or her to come, but they will not go.
HOW TO KNOW SCAMMER ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ON DATING SITES
1. They will not pick your video calls. 2. They will ask for your bank account, so they could hack it. 3. They will disturb you by always asking for money from you, sometimes some weeks of met or after years. 4. Some may not allow you to call him or her through voice calls or video calls, simply because, the real person behind the mask maybe female acting like a male for you or the person maybe male acting like female for you. 5. They will beg you to borrow them some money. 6. They will tell you they loves you more than anything. 7. They will tell you, that they wish to meet you, so you can send them money to come. 8. Most of them are using military pictures and videos to scam people. 9. They will tell you, that they have work but still asking money from you. 10. They will make you to trust them. Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria Scammers
YOU CAN’T KNOW SCAMMER THROUGH THESE
1. Through their phone number 2. Through their VPN 3. Through their language, because they write in all languages with the help of translator. 4. Through their sweet words.
HOW TO IDENTIFY COMPANY TO PEOPLE SCAM
Company to people scammers. This one, they may have all the legal documents you need to trust them, that they are genuine. They also have their offices with many workers.
Some may advertise to you that, if you deposit small amount of money with them, that in the next week or Month, your money will be double. Truly, when you first deposit small amount of money with them, you will surely get the double money, so you can trust them. But on your second to third deposit, hmm, your money and the company you trust will disappear forever.
This categories of scammers are usually make up-to Millions, Billions to Trillions of Money, if they are successful with their scams.
How to Identify Nigeria Scammer
STUDENT TO STUDENTS SCAMS
Student to students scam: The scammer may be your friend, lodge-mate, course-mate or your school mate.
1. They will call you on phone and ask, if you were alone. They may tell you, that they are lecturer, that your G.P is very low or your result is not good. Or some may ask, if you are looking for admission. Then, they will ask you to deposit some amount of money, so that they help you.
N O T E :This people will never allow you to meet with them face to face.
1 . Scammer’s doesn’t use one bank account and sim-card 2 . They will have different bank account name and number.
3 . Don’t send money to anyone you don’t know and trust on social media.
4. Don’t give your ATM or bank account number to anyone, you don’t know.
5. Some scammers use jazz, juju, (enchant, black power) to collect money. Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria Scammers
How to identify Nigeria Scammer
Expert tip’s on how to identify Nigeria scammer
How to identify scammer
How to identify internet fraudster
how to identify a scammer on the phone
I HOPE THIS POST MAKES SENCE TO YOU.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO HELP US TO SHARE THIS POST TO OTHERS BY USING THE SHARING BUTTON BELOW.
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc