The Federal University of Technology Akure was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
Federal University of Technology, Akure has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
FUTA Courses & Programmes.
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology
- Agricultural & Resource Economics ,
- Animal Production & Health Crop,
- Soil & Pest Management,
- Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology,
- Ecotourism & Wildlife Management,
- Forestry & Wood Technology and
- Food Science & Technology.
- School of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineeering and
- Mining Engineering.
- School of Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Applied Geophysics,
- Applied Geology,
- Marine Science & Technology and
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience Information Systems.
- School of Environmental Technology
- Building Technology,
- Estate Management,
- Industrial Design,
- Quantity Surveying ,
- Urban & Regional Planning,
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- School of Management Technology
- Project Management Technology,
- Transport Management Technology,
- Library Management Technology and
- Entrepreneurship Management Technology.
- School of Sciences
- Computer Science,
- General Studies,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Microbiology, ‘
- Physics and
This page will be updated when new programmes are introduced.