Candidates seeking admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State (FEDPOLEL), are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2019/2020 Admission.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FEDPOLEL SCREENING FORM
SEE HOW I AM EARNING UP TO $75 (₦62,000) DAILY with this Legit Crypto Auto Trading Bot: This Crypto Bot help me to trade and make profit for me no matter the market conditions....... CLICK HERE.
Candidates, who must have sat for the 2019 UTME and scored 130 and above, must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB and register the results on-line.
Candidates are requested to make the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji their first choice on the JAMB Portal. Each applicant is requested to pay a screening fee of N2,000only.
1. Visit applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and click on start new application, submit the required information (Telephone number and email must be active and personal to the applicant), click proceed.
2. Select mode of payment of application fee: Generate Payment Advice (Take your generated payment advice form to any commercial bank in Nigeria).
SEE HOW: I am Making ₦5000 ($10) Daily with Just My One Time Payment of ₦1000 ($2) RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE to Start Now!!! DON'T MISS THIS
3. At the bank, inform the cashier that you want to make REMITA payment using your RRR number OR
4. Click on PAY NOW button (you will be directed to a secure Web pay platform for you to pay your application fee using your bank’s ATM card.
5. After Successful payment, you will be directed back to application portal. Print out receipt.
Method of Registration
1. After payment for the Screening, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and click CONTINUE APPLICATION button.
2. Use your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER as Username and your surname (lower case) as Password to login to the FEDPOLEL Online Application Platform at applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
Then carefully fill in your personal details as required.
a. Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG).
b. Save and proceed
c. Carefully enter your UTME details
d. Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
e. Save and Proceed
f. Select number of O’level sittings (1 or 2)
g. Scan and Upload O’level result(s), slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
h. Save and Proceed
i. Input required O’level details
j. Save and submit
k. Print the Registration Form
Candidates are required to attend the screening exercise with the following items
1. The original and photocopies of candidate’s results (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB e.t.c.)
2. One (1) copy of the duly completed online registration form
3. One (1) copy of 2019 UTME (JAMB) Result printout, and
4. One (1) recent passport-size photograph
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW 👇👇👇
WHATSAPP GROUP for FEDPOLEL Post Utme Screening Form
Meet Aspirants like you here and ask questions you are confused off.
Fedpolel Post Utme Screening Dates:
28th & 29th August, 2019
Fedpolel 2019/2020 Admission List Date
1st Batch, 6th & 7th November, 2019 for 2nd Batch
Fedpolel Post Utme Screening Venue
The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Academic Activities Take-Off Site
Fedpolel Post Utme Screening Form Closing Date(s)?
Fedpolel Admission List will be ready on the 27th August, and 5th November, 2019 for 1st and 2nd Batches respectively.
The Polytechnic also operates Part-Time and Pre-National Diploma (ND) programmes.
For more information, please visit the Polytechnic website: www.fedpolel.edu.ng.
Don’t mis: List of all Universities Whose post Utme Screening Form 2019/2020 are out
SEE👉 List of Polytechnics Whose Post Utme Form 2019/2020 are out.
Pls wen will d form close