|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
Federal University Gusau Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out [APPLY NOW]
This is to inform you that Federal University Gusau post Utme Admission Form is out.
Fugus Post Utme Admission Form
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, that the University has fixed 28th August, 2019 as dates for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission. FUGUS ADMISSION FORM for 2019/2020. Price N2000.00
FUGUS POST UTME ADMISSION FORM
Federal University Gusau Post UTME Form/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME FORM/DE.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
Online Registration commences on Wednesday 14th August, 2019 and closes on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: Wednesday 28th August, 2019.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
Don’t mis: List of all Universities Whose post Utme Screening Form 2019/2020 are out
SEE👉 List of Polytechnics Whose Post Utme Form 2019/2020 are out.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"