|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
Federal Poly Bonny Acceptance fees & School fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State, for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees, with their payment procedure.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny admission acceptance fee and school fees payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
The payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration has commenced.
SEE: Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure.
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
|IMPORTANT: Don't Miss This Investment Platform That Have Been Sustaining Me Since All These Day's - CLICK TO KNOW ABOUT IT - (I'm Making $31/#2300 Daily)|
- Log on to the Polytechnic website on www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng
- Click on student portal
- Select 2019/2020 session
- Create new student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB registration number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Note: Candidates are advised to create a new password which should be kept properly.
- From student portal account dashboard, click on get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code (Same procedure for payment of other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to the bank to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) and the sum of Sixty Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Candidates are to print out all registration forms from their student portal except the Admission Letter therein which would be issued by the Polytechnic Admission Office.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) Bonny Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"