Courses offered in FULAFIA
The official list of courses offered in FULAFIA
The Federal University Lafia located in Nasarawa State Nigeria, was established in February 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is one of the nine Universities that were created to increase access to higher education in Nigeria and to ensure equity in the ……. Fulafia
Federal University, Lafia has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University, Lafia.
Courses offered in FULAFIA
FULAFIA Courses & Programmes.
This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
|Christian Religious Studies|
|History and Diplomatic Studies|
|Islamic Religious Studies|
|Agricultural Science Education|
|Education Computer Science|
|Education Political Science|
|Educaltional Administration & Planning|
|Guidance & Counseling|
|Economics and Development Studies|
FULAFIA Admission Requirements.
Admissions into Federal University Lafia is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
Courses offered in FULAFIAFollow Us on