Courses Offered In EACOHTECH for 2019/2020 — Eagles College of Health Technology Courses
Eagles College of Health Technology (RC:1624554) (affiliated with Royal Institute of Health Technology, Ifo, Ogun State) is situated in Igbotako Okitipupa Local Government, Ondo State as a private Institution setup as a middle – Level health training institution to support the transformation agenda of the Federal Government of Nigeria through public Sector participation. Duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission and approved by the Government. In line with the requirements of the appropriate professional regulatory bodies, we are determined to produce sound, well skilled, globally competitive and entrepreneurial health professionals who will serve as catalyst for the healthy, sustainable and socio-economic development of Nigeria and globally.
Courses Offered In EACOHTECH — Currently, There Are Five Courses Offered In Eagles College of Health Technology, EACOHTECH, Read Below to See All.
Eagles College of Health Technology, Igbotako, Ondo State is a College of Health Technology owned by Nigerians.
List Of Courses Offered In EACOHTECH
The college offers the following courses in the schools below:
- Environmental Health Science (Environmental Health Technology)
- Health Information Management (Health Information Management, Health Promotion and Education)
- Community Health Sciences (Community Health Extension Worker)
- Dental Health Sciences (Dental Surgery Technician)
- Medical Laboratory and Pharmacy Techniques (Medical Laboratory, Pharmacy Technician)