|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
Basug 2nd Batch Admission List (2020/2021) Academic Session
Basug 2nd Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 | Basug Second Batch Admission List
We are using this medium to inform all candidates that seek for Admission into Bauchi State University, Gadau, (BASUG) second batch admission list is out.
|Submit your email with us (Submit here) so that we can notify you when any Other Basug admission list batches comes out.|
As we have promised to let you know immediately Bauchi State University (BASUG) second batch admission list and make our promise true, here we have make our promise come into reality and we are happily to inform you that Basug 2nd batch admission list for 2020/2021 is out.
Read go below to know how to check Bauchi State University Second Batch Admission List Successful.
You can also check JAMB CAPS Portal to track your admission status.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
|IMPORTANT: Don't Miss This Investment Platform That Have Been Sustaining Me Since All These Day's - CLICK TO KNOW ABOUT IT - (I'm Making $31/#2300 Daily)|
How to Check BASUG Second Batch Admission List.
1. To check your Bauchi State University Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021, just Click on this link: Basug 2nd Batch
2. Then you will see all the second batch list there.
That’s how to check Basug 2nd Batch Admission List for 2020/2021.
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
NB: All candidates must come along with:
1. Originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
2. One (1) passport photograph
2. Scratch cards of the o’level examination they are submitting.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"