The ACEONDO part-time nce sandwich admission form, the Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements.
i. Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
ii. 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
iii. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
iv. For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications: (a) 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement; (b) Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or (c) WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Available Programmes.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCESCourses Available Christian Religious/Social Studies Christian Religious/Hausa Christian Religious/Yoruba English/Social Studies Hausa/Social Studies Igbo/Social Studies Economics/Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION Courses Available Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies Primary Education Studies/Computer Science Primary Education Studies/Social Studies Primary Education Studies/Igbo Primary Education Studies/Hausa Primary Education Studies/English Primary Education Studies/Yoruba Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education ECCE/English ECCE/Yoruba ECCE/Mathematics ECCE/History ECCE/Integrated Science ECCE/Social Studies ECCE/Igbo ECCE/Economics ECCE/Hausa ECCE/French ECCE/Biology
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGESCoursesAvailable English/French English/Yoruba French/Yoruba Hausa/Yoruba Igbo/English French/Igbo French/Hausa
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATIONCourses Available Agricultural Science Business Education Fine and Applied Arts Home Economics
How to Apply for ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission.
1. Visit http://aceondo.net 2. Click on “Apply Online” 3. Choose “2018/2019 Part Time NCE Sandwich Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
1. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
2. ACEONDO Bank Payment · Visit any bank nationwide · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education Part Time NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
· The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
ACEONDO PART-TIME FORM CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 28th June, 2019.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430 and 08035618044.
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc