|JOIN MY NEW WHATSAPP GROUP: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. — ALSO JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL: "CLICK HERE" FOR MORE UPDATES|
SEE HOW I AM EARNING $100 (₦60,000) Daily from this Platforms: You too can make more than that (Don't miss this!!!)...... CLICK HERE.
Quick Link: Cheat Code — Pi Network News — Biography — Net Worth — Blog & Article's
How to’s – Facebook news Page registration 2020
How to, Facebook news Page registration for 2020
Facebook recently announced an expansion of their registration process of news Pages.
CHECK OUT!!! - List of my top Best Paying site. CLICK HERE
Facebook page news is a foundational step to help Facebook identify Pages that primarily publish news content on the platform.
Register Facebook page News – Recently facebook announced an expansion of their registration process of news Pages, benefits, eligible publishers and how to register.
Registering your news Page is an easy process in Business Manager, and successfully registered Pages may be eligible for products and features that benefit or affect publishers.
Benefits of registering and how to get started
Benefits of registering facebook page news and how to get started.
What is facebook news Page registration, and why should publishers register?
As we all facebook helps people around the world connect with the news that’s most important and meaningful to them.
In an effort to identify the Pages that publish news on Facebook platform, that’s why facebook are asking publishers to register their news Pages.
Any facebook page Publishers with successfully registered Pages will receive benefits and consideration with respect to some Facebook policies and products. A few benefits of being registered include:
- Context button: Publishers with registered news Pages can submit additional information about their Page, such as editorial and fact-checking policies, which is eligible to appear in the context button in News Feed. The context button gives people more background information about the publishers and articles that they see on Facebook.
- Exemption from our policy about social issues, elections and political ads:In applicable regions, registered news publishers who meet additional criteria are exempt from the authorisation and disclaimer process for ads about social issues, elections or politics.
- Today In: Where available, registered local publishers may be eligible for their articles to appear in Today In, a dedicated section that brings top local news and community information together in one place on Facebook.
- Facebook news: Pages must be registered in the News Page Index to have their content considered for Facebook News, a dedicated space for news on Facebook. This product is currently being rolled out to Facebook users in the United States.
- Breaking news beta: To be eligible for consideration to participate in the breaking news beta, where publishers can mark their posts with a “breaking news indicator”, publishers must first be registered in the news Page index.
- WhatsApp Business API:Moving forward, only specific business can onboard to and access the WhatsApp business API. Beginning in early 2020, news publishers that want to use the API will need to be registered in the news Page index prior to onboarding.
- Facebook Messenger subscription beta: In order to ensure the most effective conversations between people and businesses, only news publishers that register in the news Page index will be able to apply to participate in the Messenger subscription beta product.
Other benefits will evolve over time and registering news Pages will allow us to understand the full breadth and needs of the news ecosystem on Facebook.
Which publishers is eligible to register for facebook news page
What are the requirements for registering facebook news Pages?
- Register your news Page
- About domain verification
- About business verification
- Register content behind a paywall
- Optional publisher information & best practices
Pages and publishers that have recently and repeatedly shared misinformation will not be eligible to register as news Pages. If our fact-checking partners find a registered news Page or publisher to be repeatedly sharing misinformation, registration for that Page may be revoked.
News content facebook want
News spans a range of topics, and can be communicated in different formats and styles. Based on industry standards, So facebook expect publishers to submit news Pages that:
- Primarily create journalism that reports on current events or timely information, and that is not parody or satire.
- Cite and/or link to fact-based sources for published information. Publishers that cite parody and satire as fact, or that repeatedly cite known publishers of misinformation and hoaxes, will not meet this requirement.
- Include dates/timestamps on published content.
- Primarily publish content that is not user-generated or aggregated from other websites.
- Provide transparent information about writers or editors (e.g. full names of writers in bios, or of writers and editors in a staff directory).
How to register for facebook news page
- Within the Business Manager page, go to Business settings.
- Along the left-hand menu, go to Registration > News Pages.
- Select the page you wish to register.
Join Me On My "YouTube Channel"