Do you wish to make millions in less than 4month? If yes, then kindly CHECK HERE
OR THE Alternative >> RIGHT HERE
NOTE: I am not requesting any money from you.
Only serious minded should chat me up.
Do you know that you can make $1000 (N470,000) in a day on Gramfree - then Check how to make free money on Gramfree here
Canada Green Card for 2020/2021.
People Are Asking ‘How to Get Canada Green Card”, how to get Canada Resident Card free.
|But don’t worry, for all these questions of Canada green card, travel to Canada green card,|
can green card go to Canada, Canadian green card USA, Canada green card holder, Canada green card entry, entering Canada with green card, visiting Canada with green card, canada green card visa, how to get Canada green card, Canadian permanent resident card, Will be answered here.
What is Green Card?
A green card, known officially as a Permanent Resident Card, is a document issued to immigrants under the Immigration and Nationality Act as evidence that the bearer has been granted the privilege of residing permanently in the United States.
And as we all know that Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. So, as United States of Green Card, so also Canada offered Green Card, known as Canadian permanent resident card.
While you are a permanent resident you are free to leave the country as you wish. However, it is important to note that you must physically reside in Canada for at least 730 days for every 5 year period. These 730 days can be spread throughout the 5 years and do not need to be consecutive. If you do not stay in Canada for the allotted time, you may have your permanent residency revoked. When returning to Canada, you must present your permanent residency card to the visa officer, so it is important to carry it with you during your travels.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Resident Card.
According to Our finding, we find out that there are many benefits of having Canada permanent resident card or status.
1. Under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, when you have the Canada Green Card (Canada Permanent Resident Card? You will have the right to live and work anywhere in Canada. So long as you are a permanent resident.
2. When you have the Canada Permanent Resident Card (Canada Green Card), You will have the ability to move freely throughout the country and pursue employment options in any province.
3. Another benefit of permanent residency in Canada is the ability to sponsor your family if you are in Canada. This can be a great option for bringing your spouse or child that may be residing in another country.
4. When you possessed Canada Green Card (Canada Resident Card) If you give birth in Canada, that child will be given Canadian Citizenship.
5. By having the Canada permanent resident Card, you will also have access to Canada’s universal healthcare services.
How to Get Canada Green Card.
Do you want to get Canada permanent resident card? If Yes, then you will have to read the steps below carefully.
You will See something like this picture below, here is where you will choose your evaluation form.
After you have choose your evaluation form, then click on Next
2. Fill in your Personal profile correctly
Make sure you feel everything correctly.
After you have feel in everything, click on Next Step.
4. Give full details about your Education and training.
5. Also give details of your work experience.
6. Canadian Language Proficiency.
NOTE that Once a person has been approved for Canadian permanent residence, they become eligible to receive a permanent resident card (PR card). The PR card is usually valid for five years, but in very rare cases may only be valid for one year. This card can be used as a valid travel document for entering Canada’s borders. It is advised that permanent residents obtain their PR card (Permanent Resident Card), since this card allows permanent residents to travel outside of Canada’s borders and demonstrate proof of status if necessary.
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Is Canada A Good Place to Live And Work?
Canada is a great place to live and work. According to our research for you, we find out that Canada is ranked as the second-best country in the world behind Germany, from a field of 60 countries for overall sustainability, cultural influence, entrepreneurship, economic influence and most importantly, quality of life.
So, we are telling you this today if you are among the people asking if Canada is a good place to live and work, that Canada is a great place to live work.